[fogri] Indonesian Petroleum Association Convention: keep updated

  • From: "Jeremy Dyer" <opacjkt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fogri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fogri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 25 Jul 2003 06:27:54 -0000

Hello fogri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
Please take a moment to reply to this email and make changes to your
contact information.

Please excuse our intrusion into your valuable time.

Our company, PT OPAC Barata, is the marketing agent for the
upcoming INDONESIAN PETROLEUM SOCIETY 29th Annual Convention
and Exhibition. This is being held this year from 14-16 October
at the Jakarta Convention Center. The technical sessions
promise to be of a very high standard, and the exhibition is an
absolute must if you have plans to market to the Indonesian oil
and gas industry. Booths are still available, but selling fast.
To check out booth availability, spend a few minutes at our
online booking site: http://webxms.ipa.or.id

To help us communicate with you and others who might be
interested in the Convention, or in our other services, we have
started using a new software tool called Plaxo to update,
consolidate and maintain our company address books.  Plaxo
makes this possible by sending messages like this one. If we
are both using Plaxo, we will automatically be updated on each
other's latest contact info right inside Outlook or Outlook
Express without exchanging any more of these intrusive e-mails,
and at the same time maintaining our right to privacy.

Some helpful advice when sending back address updates: Please
put your entire address under "Work Address Line 1", it makes
updating easier. Thanks.

Instructions:
  1. Download Plaxo and we will automatically stay in sync:
         http://www.plaxo.com/downloads

     --OR--

  1. Click REPLY
  2. Check the contact info below - and if it isn't correct - just
       change it in the reply.
  3. Send the reply message

If everything looks correct, just reply with `no changes'
in the message body.

Thanks!

------

Name: fogri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Job Title:
Company:
Work E-mail: fogri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Work Phone:
Work Fax:
Work Address Line 1:
Work Address Line 2:
Work City, State, Zip:
Mobile Phone:

Home E-mail:
Home Phone:
Home Fax:
Home Address Line 1:
Home Address Line 2:
Home City, State, Zip:

P.S. I've included my Plaxo card below so that you have my current information.
 I've also attached a copy as a vCard.

 +-----------------
 | Jeremy Dyer
 | opacjkt@xxxxxxxxxx
 | Director
 |
 | OPAC Barata PT
 | Wisma Staco 7th floor
 | Jalan Casablanca Kav. 18
 | Jakarta 12870 Indonesia
 | work: +62 21 8379 5783
 | fax: +62 21 8379 5785
 | mobile: +62 811 918446
 | web: http://webxms.ipa.or.id
 +-------------------------------------

This message was sent to you by opacjkt@xxxxxxxxxx
via Plaxo.  To have Plaxo automatically handle these messages
in the future, go to: http://www.plaxo.com/autoreply

Plaxo's Privacy Policy: http://www.plaxo.com/support/privacy

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: Jeremy Dyer.vcf