[fogri] Breakfast Meeting PIT HAGI 2001

  • From: Dyah Tribuanawati <Dyah@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Hagi2001 <hagi2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, HAGI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,fogri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 11:11:10 +0700

The breakfast meeting, Tuesday, 2 October  06:30-08:00 (early in the
morning),at LOTUS RESTAURANT, Binakara building, Bidakara.
At this meeting we will introduce each session chairmen to the presenters
(if you
still don't know each other yet from previous night).
double check the preparation of each presenter/session chairmen, and review
the
judging criteria.

we hope that you all be able to attend both meetings.

I am looking forward to see you in both meetings.

ps:  please distribute this to other presenter/session chairmen that are not
listed in this email, or if you know one please email me

----
Gabung Milist Fogri, email ke fogri-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx dengan subject
subscribe
Keluar Milist Fogri, email ke fogri-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx dengan subject