[fog] Re: Posts not going through

  • From: "Jim Poston" <jimposton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: fog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 12:24:30 -0700

On 3 Jul 2002 at 11:16, William Holmes wrote:

> Sometime Tues. night posts to one of my lists stopped going through.
> I anyone else experiencing this?  I realize that if this is general,
> you won't be reading it, but what the heck? :)

Well, this post made it to me.   I think there was a freelists outage.  The
last message I received last night from any list at freelists was at 15:29.
The first message I received this morning was at 8:16.

-- Jim
   jimposton@xxxxxxx

<<                      Use only as directed.                       >>