[focusonrhabdo-steering-committee] Re: Repost - Moved to New List

  • From: "Rosenzveig, Jackie" <jackie.rosenzveig@xxxxxx>
  • To: "focusonrhabdo-steering-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <focusonrhabdo-steering-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 16:45:27 +0000

1. Steering committee
2. Max 2 years on a specific committee.  No 'expiration date'  on being a
member of the overall steering committee.  Even of no one 'retires' ,  we
should try to recruit at least one new person every year into the group.
Obviously we should also replace anyone who leaves the group.  We should try to
always maintain btwn 10-20 people on board.
3. I'd like to be involved in the bio-specimen committee.  I don't have a
science background, but I am quick with technical concepts and I find this area
particularly fascinating.
Additionally, I do have a strong writing/editing background and would be happy
to proofread Web content, PR articles, letters to professionals or other VIPs,
etc.

Sent from my "smart"phone. Pls excuse typos...