[focusonrhabdo-steering-committee] Re: Adding to the Steering Committee

  • From: Todd Paulsen <toddpaulsen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <focusonrhabdo-steering-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 09:08:24 -0800

Here is Abigail's contact information:

Abigail Paulsen
apaulsen2000@xxxxxxxxx
858-449-4772

RS

Todd

From:  Alan Ehrlich <arehrlich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Sun, 16 Feb 2014 19:20:49 +0000 (UTC)
To:  Focusonrhabdo Committee
<focusonrhabdo-steering-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  [focusonrhabdo-steering-committee] Adding to the Steering
Committee

 Whether we call ourselves a steering committee with an executive board or a
board, it is important that we have a critical mass of involved people.
Todd mentioned that we will be hearing from his wife - so I believe that she
should be added to this list.  I also want to add my wife, Susan Goldstein,
to this list as she was one of the founders and driving forces behind Focus
On Rhabdo.

 I believe that as we develop our executive board and committee chairs we
will be calling on more people to join us as a committee. If you know of
anyone else that should be added to this list, please let me know.

 Thoughts?  Objections?  Todd, would you send me your wife's email address.
Thanks

  ...Alan

 Alan R. Ehrlich
 President, The Center for Listening Disorders Research - A NJ Non-Profit
Corp
 www.listeningdisorders.org <http://www.listeningdisorders.org/>
 609-619-0039 or 818-554-6480
 Immediate Past President, International Listening Association
 Join the International Listening Association - www.listen.org
<http://www.listen.org/>
 Member, New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators
 Hearing is about sounds... Listening is about understanding.  Learn to
Listen.

  Sent from my IQTELL <http://goo.gl/EWViH>  Virtual Workspace