[focusonrhabdo-steering-committee] Re: Adding to the Steering Committee

  • From: Alan Ehrlich <arehrlich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: focusonrhabdo-steering-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 00:14:22 +0000 (UTC)

Jackie, I agree with not having more than one family member as part of the exec
committee.  As for other committees I don't see too much conflict.  But, as a
team, we'll make that decision. Thanks for your comments. ...Alan Alan R.
Ehrlich President, The Center for Listening Disorders Research - A NJ
Non-Profit Corp www.listeningdisorders.org 609-619-0039 or 818-554-6480
-------------------------------------------- Immediate Past President,
International Listening Association Join the International Listening
Association - www.listen.org ---------------------------------------------
Member, New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators
--------------------------------------------- Hearing is about sounds...
Listening is about understanding.  Learn to Listen. Sent from my IQTELL Virtual
Workspace From: Rosenzveig, Jackie (jackie.rosenzveig@xxxxxx) Sent: Sunday,
February 16, 2014 06:47 PM To: focusonrhabdo-steering-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [focusonrhabdo-steering-committee] Re: Adding to the Steering
Committee   Agree that we should welcome everyone who wants to join and provide
their skills and talents to help us succeed. No objections to adding family
members. Perhaps we should avoid having two family members both serving on the
executive committee?   (Or on any individual committee?)
From:focusonrhabdo-steering-committee-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:focusonrhabdo-steering-committee-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Alan Ehrlich Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2014 2:21 PM To: Focusonrhabdo
Committee Subject: [focusonrhabdo-steering-committee] Adding to the Steering
Committee   Whether we call ourselves a steering committee with an executive
board or a board, it is important that we have a critical mass of involved
people.  Todd mentioned that we will be hearing from his wife - so I believe
that she should be added to this list.  I also want to add my wife, Susan
Goldstein, to this list as she was one of the founders and driving forces
behind Focus On Rhabdo. I believe that as we develop our executive board and
committee chairs we will be calling on more people to join us as a committee.
If you know of anyone else that should be added to this list, please let me
know. Thoughts?  Objections?  Todd, would you send me your wife's email
address.  Thanks ...Alan Alan R. Ehrlich President, The Center for Listening