[focusonrhabdo-steering-committee] Adding to the Steering Committee

  • From: Alan Ehrlich <arehrlich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Focusonrhabdo Committee <focusonrhabdo-steering-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 19:20:49 +0000 (UTC)

Whether we call ourselves a steering committee with an executive board or a
board, it is important that we have a critical mass of involved people.  Todd
mentioned that we will be hearing from his wife - so I believe that she should
be added to this list.  I also want to add my wife, Susan Goldstein, to this
list as she was one of the founders and driving forces behind Focus On Rhabdo.
I believe that as we develop our executive board and committee chairs we will
be calling on more people to join us as a committee. If you know of anyone else
that should be added to this list, please let me know. Thoughts?  Objections?
Todd, would you send me your wife's email address.  Thanks ...Alan Alan R.
Ehrlich President, The Center for Listening Disorders Research - A NJ
Non-Profit Corp www.listeningdisorders.org 609-619-0039 or 818-554-6480
International Listening Association Join the International Listening
Member, New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators
Listening is about understanding.  Learn to Listen. Sent from my IQTELL Virtual
Workspace