[FtMiroBrewMasters] Re: Sabco used system

  • From: Troy D <ietc962@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 15:15:43 -0600

We have a Sabco system and $6500 for used with a chill wizard is actually on
the mid to low range price for used compared to what I've seen on the secondary
market over the past year. One item to investigate is that Sabco updated the
system software last August so I would check to see which version is installed.
Lastly 40 brews is not a lot as long as that took care of cleaning the internal
components.

Troy Sr.

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 16, 2015, at 1:35 PM, Thomas Larry <larry.kls@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You can buy FrankenBrew for $500 and I'll set it up for you:)

On Jun 16, 2015 9:49 AM, "KnowBeer" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey guys, need a quick opinion on this used piece of brewing equipment.
Let's just say for brevities sake that I wanted to throw down 6 grand for
this system, would it be worth it? Keep in mind, this is me and I don't have
time to fabricate and piece this together myself so please don't respond,
"you can do it cheaper yourself" :) Just want to know quick pros and cons to
this particular system.

Thanks,
Bart, formerly known as Troy

Sent from my iPhone.
.
.
.
This email was delivered to you via the Fort Miro Brew Masters email list.
Hitting reply will send an email with the same subject heading back to
everyone in the group.

To send a new message on a different subject to members of this group send an
email to: fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and create a new subject line.