[FtMiroBrewMasters] Re: Meeting this Saturday

  • From: Chuck Murphy <chuckmurphy1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 12:40:39 -0600

For those of you looking at GPS, 734 Rowland Rd in Swartz will get you there.

Chuck

On 11/20/2013 08:57 PM, KBDB wrote:
I'm brining some TinRoof and Parish back home with me to the meeting so we will
have plenty to drink. How many people will be able to make it out to drink the
barrel aged Dopplebock? May do some kinda food if I can get a solid head count.
We've got lots to talk about so try to make it! Bryan's place is on Roland Rd.
In between Hwy 594 and Hwy 139 about five minutes from ULM.

Sent from my iPhone.
.
.
.
This email was delivered to you via the Fort Miro Brew Masters email list.
Hitting reply will send an email with the same subject heading back to
everyone in the group.

To send a new message on a different subject to members of this group send an
email to: fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and include a new subject heading.

.
.
.