[FtMiroBrewMasters] Re: Meeting this Saturday

  • From: Chuck Murphy <chuckmurphy1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 19:48:10 -0600

I'm there too.

Chuck

On 11/22/2013 05:07 AM, Karari Hanks wrote:
I'll be there.

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 8:57 PM, KBDB <KnowBeerDrinkBetter@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:KnowBeerDrinkBetter@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I'm brining some TinRoof and Parish back home with me to the
    meeting so we will have plenty to drink. How many people will be
    able to make it out to drink the barrel aged Dopplebock? May do
    some kinda food if I can get a solid head count. We've got lots to
    talk about so try to make it! Bryan's place is on Roland Rd. In
    between Hwy 594 and Hwy 139 about five minutes from ULM.

    Sent from my iPhone.
    .
    .
    .
    This email was delivered to you via the Fort Miro Brew Masters
    email list.
    Hitting reply will send an email with the same subject heading back to
    everyone in the group.

    To send a new message on a different subject to members of this
    group send an
    email to: fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> and include a new subject
    heading.

--
"Work hard, laugh often, and keep your honor"