[FtMiroBrewMasters] Meeting this Saturday

  • From: KBDB <KnowBeerDrinkBetter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 20:57:49 -0600

I'm brining some TinRoof and Parish back home with me to the meeting so we will
have plenty to drink. How many people will be able to make it out to drink the
barrel aged Dopplebock? May do some kinda food if I can get a solid head count.
We've got lots to talk about so try to make it! Bryan's place is on Roland Rd.
In between Hwy 594 and Hwy 139 about five minutes from ULM.

Sent from my iPhone.
.
.
.
This email was delivered to you via the Fort Miro Brew Masters email list.
Hitting reply will send an email with the same subject heading back to
everyone in the group.

To send a new message on a different subject to members of this group send an
email to: fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and include a new subject heading.