[FtMiroBrewMasters] Re: Meeting Tuesday

  • From: Mark Wilson <mwilson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 11:18:29 -0600

I vote for the Pickle Barrel.
-Mark

On 2014_01_15  , at 09:29 AM, KBDB <KnowBeerDrinkBetter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Our next meeting will be this Tuesday at 7:30. We will be discussing, dues, our
logo and the Homebrew Competition coming up in March. Where would y'all like to
meet?

Sent from my iPhone.
.
.
.
This email was delivered to you via the Fort Miro Brew Masters email list.
Hitting reply will send an email with the same subject heading back to
everyone in the group.

To send a new message on a different subject to members of this group send an
email to: fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and include a new subject heading.

.
.
.