[FtMiroBrewMasters] Meeting Sat Nov 23 at 3pm

  • From: Mark Wilson <mwilson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 19:04:36 -0600

In case you missed this on Facebook:

Meeting on the 23rd at 3:00 at the "Dream Garage" of Bryan Thorne.  We will be
drinking our Dopplebock that we brewed on our BrewDay; which Bryan has been
aging in a 3 gallon whiskey barrel from Yellow Rose distillery in Texas.  We
will also discuss the upcoming Louisiana Homebrew Competition and a Christmas
party later in December.  Lots to talk about, should be lots of fun!.
.
.
.
This email was delivered to you via the Fort Miro Brew Masters email list.
Hitting reply will send an email with the same subject heading back to
everyone in the group.

To send a new message on a different subject to members of this group send an
email to: fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and include a new subject heading.