[FtMiroBrewMasters] Re: Marsala Great Raft premiere party

  • From: Cory obryant <cory.obryant@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 10:02:10 -0700 (PDT)

I am coming and bringing a friend. Did I also read that we need to bring out 35
dollars in dues since this will be my first meeting?

Thank you,

Cory O'Bryant

On Tuesday, March 25, 2014 11:46 AM, Richard J. Breiten
<richard.j.breiten@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'll be there, flying solo.

It'll be at Marsala, located behind the Civic Center, 825 Stone Ave.