[FtMiroBrewMasters] Great Raft Brewing Company

  • From: KBDB <KnowBeerDrinkBetter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 14:18:23 -0500

So it's on! Our next meeting will be on Wednesday 26th of March which will
coincide with The Great Raft Brewing Company's release party at Marsala 's. We
have been invited to this special occasion by the folks at Marsala and I know
it'll be a great time of fellowship and "Great" beer. It will be from 6-7:45
and some snacks will be provided.

Everyone bring their $35 in dues or a "promise to pay soon" and give to Mike
Sawyer. If y'all know of anyone that needs to be added to this list, there is a
couple I forgot to mention to Mark, shoot him an email and ask that they be
added to future correspondence.

Cheers! Looking forward to Great Raft and seeing y'all too!

Sent from my iPhone