[FtMiroBrewMasters] Fwd: Elk Mountain Farms contest

  • From: Jon Amos <jonamos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Hollie <hollieamos@xxxxxxxxx>, Robin Amos <robinamos858@xxxxxxxxx>, Christian Amos <wchristianamos@xxxxxxxxx>, Hampton <hamptonamos@xxxxxxxxx>, Langston Amos <lankyamos@xxxxxxxxx>, Parker Amos <jparkeramos@xxxxxxxxx>, Taylor Amos <pitchdeaf@xxxxxxxxx>, Jordan Myers <myerszania@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Billy Amos <billyeamos@xxxxxxxxx>, Zach Parker <moviecrusader@xxxxxxxxx>, Remy Wilkins <gloryisabrokenhill@xxxxxxxxx>, Aaron Eley <aaroneley1@xxxxxxxxx>, Joseph Trimble <jfpwt007@xxxxxxxxx>, fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 21:37:10 -0500

For what it's worth, here's a contest submission with a little "video" I
put together Saturday night to enter Goose Island Beer's sweepstakes for a
trip to north Idaho's Elk Mountain Farms, which grows hops for Goose
Island. See gooseisland.com/elk-mountain-farms.html

No real chance of winning, but definitely none without entering, right?!

jon
On Apr 26, 2015 3:09 PM, "Jon Amos" <jonamos@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

I tried uploading & submitting my entry through the site, but it
initially gave an error & said to try again later. When I tried again,
though, it said I could only submit one entry. Maybe it went through,
but just in case....

Jon Amos
jonamos@xxxxxxxxx
318-355-7448
ZIP code 71201

WHY SHOULD I WIN A TRIP TO ELK MOUNTAIN FARMS?
I'm a Louisiana boy who went to college in Idaho but never really
visited other parts of the state outside Moscow. I'd love to go back
with Goose Island, especially since Honker's is my go-to beer!
Although I must confess I've been really digging the hops in
Mississippi's Yalobusha Brewing Company's River Ale lately -
untappd.com/b/yalobusha-brewing-co-river-ale/484403

Thank you!

Jon