[FtMiroBrewMasters] Re: Fwd: Blend of Bayou - Men Who Brew Names Needed

  • From: Michael Aronson <mlaron1216@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 15:24:12 -0500

I just use Crotwell's Robust Porter. No need to be dirty.

They still haven't posted a schedule, so I'm still not sure.

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 6:43 AM, Michael Aronson <mlaron1216@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I'll use the Crotwell one if I'm coming.

Michael

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 5:49 AM, Karari Hanks <kararihanks@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

If Michael can't make it, I'll take Taylor Cagle - "Cagle's Golden Coffee
Ale"

If he does make it, I'll take Daniel Echols - "Daniel's Dirty Brew Ale"

-Karari

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 11:06 PM, Michael Aronson <mlaron1216@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

They moved up our annual outage, so I may not be able to be there. On
the off-chance that I am, I cant decide between these names, which might be
too dirty for our well-meaning community. Maybe you guys can come up with
better names.

Taylor Cagle - Cagle's Kegel Buster Porter (too dirty?)
Jim Crotwell - Crotwell's Well-Crotched Robust Porter

If I cant make it, that just means I have one more keg for the Brewfest
in June. I also just brewed a pale ale for the brewfest and I split the
wort after the boil to make a five gallon batch with California Ale yeast
and two 1 gallon batches with different English Ale yeasts. I was going to
try to pick up on the differences between the different strains if you guys
want to join me.

Michael Aronson

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 10:30 PM, Chuck Murphy <chuckmurphy1@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Joey McGinn - McGinn's Midnight Ryeder.

On 04/09/2015 03:50 PM, Thomas Larry wrote:

Kristy Statham (Kristy's Peaches and Cream)

&

Kaya McKnight (McKnight's-PA)

-Thomas
On Apr 9, 2015 3:42 PM, "Heath Lord" <heath_lord@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I got Rick Siudy.

------------------------------
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 14:42:17 -0500
Subject: [FtMiroBrewMasters] Re: Fwd: Blend of Bayou - Men Who Brew
Names Needed
From: richard.j.breiten@xxxxxxxxx
To: fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Put me down for Patti's Poisoned Apple again and Haddad's Pear
Necessities.

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 1:51 PM, Michael Sawyer <mwsawyer1@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

OK brewers -

this is the list of names to use when naming your beers for blend.
please cross off the name when you use it. as usual, I'll take matt west.
thanks!

mike