[FtMiroBrewMasters] Re: December meeting

  • From: Michael Sawyer <mwsawyer1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 07:43:12 -0600

got the sponsorship renewed for the next three years

I believe the date will be Sunday May 1st. If not it would be the 8th.

mws

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 7:50 AM, Chuck Murphy <chuckmurphy1@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hey folks,
Sorry for not getting this out sooner... things have been busy. Couple
items to update everyone on.
First, at the November meeting, we agreed that the club can support 4
public serving events a year. Our big one will still be Blend of the Bayou.
Others would be Brewfest, Homebrew Harvest, and an open fourth event,
possibly ArtoberFest in Ruston. Richard reported that ArtoberFest was a
great event and well run.
Second and on a related note, I have spoken to the Monroe Rivermarket and
they have set the date for Brewfest as June 4th. Similar set up to last
year, which was pretty fun.
Third, I dropped the ball on the Christmas party. I had great intentions
of talking to Mike Sawyer, who graciously offered a location. He wasn't
able to make the last meeting and I failed to call him afterwards.
Fourth, let's skip the normal December meeting for the club, which would
have been scheduled for Dec 15th. That puts our next meeting on January
19th. Mike, if possible, can you get some preliminary info on Blend of the
Bayou for that meeting?

Thanks and have very merry Christmas!

ChuckM

--