[FtMiroBrewMasters] Re: Brew club meeting

  • From: "Richard J. Breiten" <richard.j.breiten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 09:40:49 -0600

I will not be there, as there is an InfoSec meetup that night as well. One
thing I'd bring up - ARToberfest in Ruston has already formalized the date
for next year - 21 October. I'm planning on doing that again next year if
anyone else is interested.

--Richard

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 8:53 AM, Chuck Murphy <chuckmurphy1@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Just a reminder of our club meeting on Nov 17th, 7pm at Pickle Barrel.

I would like to discuss recent brewing events (Homebrew Harvest, Brewfest,
Artoberfest, Blend of the Bayou) and talk about what we want to be involved
in as a club in the future.
Also, we need to discuss Christmas Party planning.

Chuck
.
.
.
.
This email was delivered to you via the Fort Miro Brew Masters email
list. Hitting reply will send an email with the same subject heading back
to everyone in the group.

To send a new message on a different subject to members of this group send
an email to: fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and create a new subject line.