[FtMiroBrewMasters] Re: Blend of the Bayou

  • From: Michael Sawyer <mwsawyer1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 09:46:29 -0500

Planning on it.

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse the short response.

On Apr 29, 2015, at 18:15, Karari Hanks <kararihanks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Will you be at May Day at JGS? If so, I can get my tickets then.

-Karari

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 8:32 AM, Michael Sawyer <mwsawyer1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'll be back in town Friday afternoon. I have all the Brewers and spouse
passes. Let me know how to get them to you Friday or Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse the short response.

On Apr 28, 2015, at 17:37, Chuck Murphy <chuckmurphy1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey folks,
Just a reminder that brewers serving at Blend of the Bayou need to show up
at 2110 Island Dr, Monroe, LA by 4pm. That will give us time to set up,
let your beer settle, exchange tastes, and so forth.

Cheers!

Chuck M
.
.
.
.
This email was delivered to you via the Fort Miro Brew Masters email list.
Hitting reply will send an email with the same subject heading back to
everyone in the group.

To send a new message on a different subject to members of this group send
an email to: fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and create a new subject line.

.
.
.
.

--
"Work hard, laugh often, and keep your honor"