[FtMiroBrewMasters] Re: Blend of the Bayou

  • From: "Troy Lizenby" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Lizenby_Sweden@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 09:48:54 -0500

Unless it's already been determined, we can have the after party at my place.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 29, 2015, at 8:32 AM, Michael Sawyer <mwsawyer1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'll be back in town Friday afternoon. I have all the Brewers and spouse
passes. Let me know how to get them to you Friday or Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse the short response.

On Apr 28, 2015, at 17:37, Chuck Murphy <chuckmurphy1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey folks,
Just a reminder that brewers serving at Blend of the Bayou need to show up
at 2110 Island Dr, Monroe, LA by 4pm. That will give us time to set up, let
your beer settle, exchange tastes, and so forth.

Cheers!

Chuck M
.
.
.
.
This email was delivered to you via the Fort Miro Brew Masters email list.
Hitting reply will send an email with the same subject heading back to
everyone in the group.

To send a new message on a different subject to members of this group send
an email to: fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and create a new subject line.
.
.
.