[FtMiroBrewMasters] Re: Blend of the Bayou

  • From: Michael Sawyer <mwsawyer1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 08:32:51 -0500

I'll be back in town Friday afternoon. I have all the Brewers and spouse
passes. Let me know how to get them to you Friday or Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse the short response.

On Apr 28, 2015, at 17:37, Chuck Murphy <chuckmurphy1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey folks,
Just a reminder that brewers serving at Blend of the Bayou need to show up at
2110 Island Dr, Monroe, LA by 4pm. That will give us time to set up, let your
beer settle, exchange tastes, and so forth.

Cheers!

Chuck M
.
.
.
.
This email was delivered to you via the Fort Miro Brew Masters email list.
Hitting reply will send an email with the same subject heading back to
everyone in the group.

To send a new message on a different subject to members of this group send an
email to: fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and create a new subject line.

.
.
.