[FtMiroBrewMasters] Re: Blend of the Bayou

  • From: Michael Sawyer <mwsawyer1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 10:01:27 -0500

I waiting to hear back from Tommy Usery to make sure we can get you added
to the permit. In the mean time, be thinking of a name for a beer using
the list of bankers provided. I know Ryan Hemrick's name has not been used
yet.

I'll let you know when I hear from Tommy. There are a couple of forms we
all completed. If its not too late, I'll forward to you.

Thanks,

Mike

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 9:47 AM, Adam Williams <arw10051@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Michael,

Throw my name on there. Is there any thing I need to sign up for, for
Blend since I didn't decide I was going until a few days ago?

Adam Williams
On Apr 21, 2015 9:43 AM, "Michael Sawyer" <mwsawyer1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Brewers -

We have 1.5 weeks left to Blend!

I need your names ASAP so we can get the banners approved/printed by CTB.

I have names from: Chuckles, Richard, Thomas, Karari, and Michael.

Everyone else - please send me your names ASAP.

thanks,

Mike

--
Michael W. Sawyer