[FtMiroBrewMasters] Re: Abita beer @ Live Oaks

  • From: Mark Wilson <mwilson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 21:49:34 -0600

It's at the corner of 3rd and Olive a few blocks south of Louisville, the
entrance is a metal door on the 3rd St side.  There's a lit sign in the parking
lot out near the street.

Thanks Richard for spreading the word, I hadn't heard about this until your
email a few days ago.

-Mark

On 2013_12_18  , at 09:31 PM, Joseph Trimble <jfpwt007@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Where is Live Oaks?

On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 11:27 PM, Richard J. Breiten
<richard.j.breiten@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Reminder that Abita's Macchiato Espresso Milk Stout will be on tap this coming
Thursday,  19 December, at Live Oaks. Doors @ 1700, beer pouring @ 1830. I'll
say for those I don't see, have a merry Christmas and happy New Year. Hope to
see you guys there.

Richard

.
.
.
.
This email was delivered to you via the Fort Miro Brew Masters email list.
Hitting reply will send an email with the same subject heading back to
everyone in the group.

To send a new message on a different subject to members of this group send an
email to: fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and include a new subject heading.