[floss-cec] Re: hello...

  • From: "Githin Alapatt" <githin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 07:52:46 +0530

Oh! Thats so sad. I heard the college is trying to invite Yahoo for campus
placements. And, they wanted students working in open source and free
software. Why is this group getting dead like this? It will need someone to
come up and lead it.

There was Binu Lal who tried to bring up a free software group at college.
He passed out when I was in the second year. Then, i was somehow able in
bringing up one. Now, no one cares about it??? Its pretty sad. Did you get a
new staff in charge after Gopakumar sir got transferred?