[floss-cec] IRC channel

  • From: "Alan Haggai Alavi" <alanhaggai@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "floss-cec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <floss-cec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 18:18:10 +0530

Hi friends :)

I have created an IRC channel for FLOSS.

Server: irc.goaxpi.net
Channel: #floss

It would be a nice meeting place when we are not together.

For those who are new to IRC:

First of all, you need to download an IRC client. Go for mIRC as it's the most famous. You can download mIRC from http://www.efnet.org/clients/win32/mirc/mirc62.exe. After installing, just type in the following commands in mIRC (or whatever IRC client you are using):

/server irc.goaxpi.net
/join #floss

Register a nick using: /NickServ REGISTER password email
Identify your nick: /NickServ IDENTIFY password

* Replace password and email above with their respective values.

Meet you all there. You can idle in there too.

Regards,
xT :D
--
..:: The difference makes the difference ::..
College of Engineering Chengannur