[floss-cec] Re: Calender

  • From: "Githin Alapatt" <githin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: floss-cec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 20:30:21 +0530

binu,
there is no one in CS to do that.. times have changed man! So, what do
i name your talk? and how many hours do you want for it and what
things?

On 1/14/07, Binulal Narayanan <binulal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
RTL, even i am yet to try!

Well as far as kernel compiling is concerned, there shud be somebody in CS
to do that!!!  I could do that when I come across, but u c,  I'll be time
constrained, unless you could find 2 days between 24 and 30 Marc 2007.

binoo

On 1/14/07, Githin Alapatt <githin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ooh. i forgot. we need a talk on kernel recompiling. can you do it
binooo???
> or i can get someone from outside. and something regarding RTLinux. We
> will get it running in the electronics project lab. I tried for a long
> time to do it, but failed. Will try it or ask someone.
>
> the option (a) sounds great. it can be done. will fix that.
> thanks for that.
>

> On 1/14/07, Binulal Narayanan < binulal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I'll be home between 24th March 2007 and 30th March 2007 and could do
> > a) filesystem dev / kernel module dev workshop OR
> > b) Introduction to Storage networking lecture- this will not much of a
floss
> > subject
> > ; if anybody is interested.
> >
> > Binulal Narayanan
> >

> > On 1/14/07, Githin Alapatt <githin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > >
> > > shaj said he can give a tutorial on Qt by mid feb.
> > > there will be a genral intro to gnu/linux by someone (any date is ok
for
> > that)
> > > there will be one day at a govt school in Ala, Chengannur
> > > if anyone is interested, they can conduct an indepth class for the
> > > people who want to be gnu/linux fans.
> > > we can conduct a unix coding coding contest.
> > > there can also be a contest for the best logo for floss cec. (we still
> > > dont have a logo)
> > > a hacking tutorial can be arranged by someone from outside (if there
> > > are people intersted)
> > >
> > > i want someone to take up the responsibility.. i will be gone in two
> > months :-(
> > > anyone ready?? let this be your first job! Pls, tell me fast!
> > >
> > > pls fix dates and tell me.

> > > --
> > > Cheers :-)
> > > githinATgmailDOTcom
> > > Free as in Freedom
> > > http://githin.googlepages.com/
> > > College of Engineering Chengannur
> > > floss-cec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > > //www.freelists.org/list/floss-cec
> > >

> > --
> > The more "why"s I ask about my self, the more mysterious it becomes.
> >
> > Pune, India
>

> --
> Cheers :-)
> githinATgmailDOTcom
> Free as in Freedom
> http://githin.googlepages.com/
> College of Engineering Chengannur
> floss-cec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> //www.freelists.org/list/floss-cec

--
The more "why"s I ask about my self, the more mysterious it becomes.

Binulal N Achary
Software Engineer
Pune, India