[flos-freeware] Notepad2 4.2.25-rc3

  • From: Florian Balmer <florian.balmer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: flos-freeware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 21:42:27 +0100

Dear subscribers of this newsletter,

Notepad2 4.2.25-rc3 has been published.

The changes include a simplification of the caret (cursor) settings by
merging the two caret items (size and color) into one. Along with
this, a new option has been added to stop the caret from blinking, see
Notepad2 FAQ [1]. Moreover, a bug with the extra line spacing setting
not saved correctly in some cases has been fixed. Thanks to Nissim
Salinas for initiating these improvements.

Download from the Notepad2 website:

  http://www.flos-freeware.ch/notepad2.html

Many people keep asking me whether they should use the x86 or the x64
build of Notepad2. I've added some information to help with this
decision to the Notepad2 FAQ [1] (last topic).

[1] http://www.flos-freeware.ch/doc/notepad2-FAQs.html

This is presumably the last "Release Candidate" before the final
release of Notepad2 version 4.2.25.

All the best
--flo