[flos-freeware] Notepad2 4.0.22-beta5

  • From: Florian Balmer <florian.balmer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: flos-freeware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 13:37:58 +0200

Dear subscribers of this newsletter,

Despite my recent announcement of features being complete for 4.0.22,
I have decided to merge some more useful patches contributed by Kai
Liu into my own source code branch.

The most visible addition is a consolidation of styles that are
equivalent in practical use, but differentiated internally. This
simplifies configuration of line and block comments, single and double
quoted strings, and some other styles. Another patch ensures the
cursor stays visible on any background color.

  http://www.flos-freeware.ch/notepad2.html

The final version of Notepad2 4.0.22 should be ready within a week.

Best wishes,
--flo