[flos-freeware] New Release: Notepad2 Version 2.1.19

  • From: "Florian Balmer" <florian.balmer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: flos-freeware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 14:05:59 +0200

Dear subscribers of this newsletter,

Notepad2 version 2.1.19 has just been released. There's some new
features and many detail improvements and bug fixes, however it's
still simple and light-weight.

There's new commands to comment and uncomment source code, change
letter case, and the original Notepad .LOG feature is now supported.
The long line marker can easily be moved with the keyboard. The
ini-file provides a new option to specify filters for the open and
save dialogs. New command line switches can be used to specify the
location of the ini-file (or use no ini-file at all), and to open a
new window using a system default window position. Compatibility with
Windows Vista has been improved (Notepad2 has been made aware of file
virtualization), and the toolbar buttons look somewhat smoother.

Download from the Notepad2 website:

  http://www.flos-freeware.ch/notepad2.html

For the time being, I have decided I will no longer host or maintain a
list of links to translated versions of Notepad2.

Best wishes,
--flo