FixtureFlash - Special Offer for FixtureFlash Readers!

  • From: Randy Morrison <rpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'fixtureflash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <fixtureflash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 13:24:43 -0700

<http://www.spprecision.com/company/companyinfo/ffarchives/06112002/06112002
bigpic.htm>

Special Offer for all FixtureFlash Readers!

  _____

Thank you for reading SP Precision's FixtureFlash newsletter. We hope you
are able to make use of the PCB fixturing tips that we provide on a periodic
basis.
Many of our customers have indicated that they would like to be kept updated
on new product offerings from SP Precision, and we feel that you, our
FixtureFlash readers should be among the first to benefit.

We realize that it can often be difficult to keep up with all of the
products and services that a vendor has to offer. We would like to make it
easy for you to keep up with our latest product offerings by periodically
providing informative emails, usually with an attached photo, describing the
new product.
Rest assured that we will not be flooding your computer with emails. We
don't want to be a pest, we just want to make sure that we keep our
customers as informed as possible when we add new, time-saving solutions to
our line.

If you would like to receive this informative product info, please
<mailto:productnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Sign Me up for New Product
Info!> click here to send us an email, and you will be among the first to
benefit from this new program.

Thank you in advance for your interest and participation,

Randy Morrison
Marketing Director

  _____

Contact Information

Website:
 <http://www.spprecision.com/> www.spprecision.com

Information / Sales:
 <mailto:sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Find all company contact information here:
 <http://www.spprecision.com/company/contact/contact.htm>
www.spprecision.com/company/contact/contact.htm

SP Precision International
2660 SE 39th Loop
Hillsboro, OR 97123
Phone: (503) 357-9228
Fax: (503) 357-1202
Toll Free (Outside Oregon): 1-800-PALLETT (725-5388)
  _____

Copyright © 2002 SP Precision International, Ltd. All rights reserved.
  _____