[financeboyz] The Motley Fool's $5,000 Sweepstakes

  • From: <financerod@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <financeboyz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 03:57:47 -0400

Dear boyz

Radhesh Mohandas has just sent you this one-time email to qualify for an
entry in The Motley Fool's $5,000 Sweepstakes.

Your email address has NOT been saved. But we would like to offer you the
chance to enter our sweepstakes to win $5,000 as well. Just click here to
enter:

http://www.fool.com/community/register/?source=eurreflnk002001

You can also sign up for any of our award winning Investment and Personal
Finance newsletters when you enter to win $5,000.

Foolishly Yours,

The Prize Team at The Motley Fool
(on behalf of Radhesh Mohandas)