[fgmlug] Re: your opinion

  • From: chuq <chuq00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fgmlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2011 11:10:29 -0400

LOL, did you watch this before uploading it??
I want to know where I can get a hold of that Narwhals cartoon!
But from what I could see of your script, it needs to be a bit clearer
better resolution or something due to the fact I could see that you had
text on the screen but not a clue as to what it said.
Also just a little FYI I could not get it to play in Chrome under
Ubuntu, nor my phone, I was able to get it to play on VLC by open a
Network stream, and Firefox allowed me to play it once I downloaded
restricted extras that I guess I was missing.