[fenrir-screenreader] Re: Installing Fenrir.

  • From: chrys <chrys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fenrir-screenreader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2020 12:05:16 +0100

Howdy,

if i should help,  i would need the error message.

cheers chrys

Am 01.02.20 um 13:07 schrieb Michael Weaver (Redacted sender weavermicha for DMARC):

I tried to get Fenrir running using the pip3 app but I think I am getting the same issues when compiling it.
I get messages like error at line 1 and stuff like Traceback so there seems to be something writing, even when getting the source tar file using the pip3 install fenrir-screenreader.
I have issues compiling it on both Ubuntu and currently running Linux Mint 19.3.

IRC Live Support:
Network: irc.linux-a11y.org
Room: #a11y

IRC Live Support: