[fb-exchange] Re: meeting September 17th 2012

  • From: "Cearbhall O'Meadhra" <cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <fb-exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 15:24:56 +0100

Paul,

Weren't you also in attendance?

Also, there seems to be a problem accessing the internet from the room.
Neither Gerry nor I were able to connect to the FB WIFI with our laptops but
I was able to connect to the WIFI with the iPhone.

Perhaps we should investigate this?

All the best,

Cearbhall

T: +353 (0)1 2864623 m: 08333 23487 E: cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxx