[fb-exchange] Thanks Dominic DerryRe: Re: Hello all, I hope you’re in a warm place in out of the cold. Or meeting tomorrow is cancelled because of the weather and next week on the 10th we have the cork walk and on the 17th well as you know it’s Saint Patrick’s Day and will see you back on the 24th again Best wishes DerryCork TXC

  • From: Derry Walsh <derrywalsh51@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fb-exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 18:13:15 +0000

Sent from my iPhone

On 2 Mar 2018, at 1:23 p.m., Dominique Farrell <hollyandopal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

On 2 Mar 2018, at 1:19 p.m., Dominique Farrell <hollyandopal@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

On 2 Mar 2018, at 1:12 p.m., Derry Walsh <derrywalsh51@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

  • » [fb-exchange] Thanks Dominic DerryRe: Re: Hello all, I hope you’re in a warm place in out of the cold. Or meeting tomorrow is cancelled because of the weather and next week on the 10th we have the cork walk and on the 17th well as you know it’s Saint Patrick’s Day and will see you back on the 24th again Best wishes DerryCork TXC - Derry Walsh