[fb-exchange] Talks Keystrokes

  • From: "Dominique Farrell" <hollyandopal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "FB Exchange Group" <fb-exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 21:43:57 +0100

The following Talks keystrokes may be of use to Nokia users:
Talks key and pressing the following Numbers will:

Talks and Star, which is under the numver seven is a quick way to take you in
to the Talks Menu.

five - decreases the voice volume.

six - increases it.

seven - slows voice rate.

eight - speeds it up again.

nine - announces the date and time.

Talks and Zero - Switches Training Mode on and allows you to know what each
function key is for and doing it again switches it off again.

Talks and Key2 - announces your Network Coverage and battery strength.

When receiving a call key2 is Caller ID.

After Composing your Text, a quick way of sending it instead of going to
Options and send is by pressing the call key.

You also can select your desired ~Tones for your Ringing Tone, etc in Profiles.

You can have Delivery Reports On, it is always switched off when you get a
phone.  This is a very useful option so that when you send a text, you know the
person has received it successfully, otherwise it will be pending.  This is in
Messaging, Key1 arrow to Text, select it and arrow to Delivery Reports.  It
will be off, so press select to turn it on.

I also can assist you in greater detail on Monday if preferable.

Please Barry enquire as to how the Menu was activated to Key1.  I will be
interested and will therefore know it if it happens again.I will configure your
phone.  But please be assured that I will not be touching key1 again.  I'm
sorry again.  I was getting carried away with my big head!

Regards.

Dominique.