On 13/03/2017 18:02, Cearbhall O'Meadhra wrote:
Hi,Cearbhall the boss is playing bridge tonight. I will bring your message
Annette raised this question this morning.
Here is what I have found works:
A message from a sender who is not already in your contact list will show
the caller's mobile number where you would expect a sender's name to appear;
1. Double tap with one finger on this number; This will open the
message and the number will appear as the heading for this screen with a
"more info" button in the top right-hand corner;
2. Double tap with one finger on the "more info" button. This opens a
new screen with "Details" as the heading of the screen and a "Done" button
in the top right-hand corner;
3. Swipe right once to The senders number which is shown as a button;
4. Double tap with one finger on the sender's number. This will open a
new screen with a "back" button in the top left corner, a position for an
image of the sender showing the message: "Missing photo for number ." and a
"message" button in the top right-hand corner;
5. Swipe right about seven times until you reach "Create new contact";
6. Double tap on "Add to existing contact" to start the familiar
contact editing process.
If you would like to add this number to an existing contact, then go back to
item 8 above and swipe eight times to "Add to existing contact" and double
tap on that instruction.
Let me know if this works for you!
All the best,
m +353 (0)833323487 Ph: _353 (0)1-2864623 e: cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxx
The fb-exchange mailing list
Manage account, subscribe or unsubscribe:
Administrative contact: insight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx