[fb-exchange] Re: George's lane

  • From: "Cearbhall O'Meadhra" <cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <fb-exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 20:27:08 -0000

Paul,

I think I referred to Dame Lane in 1723! I don't remember George's Lane.

Still it was a very enjoyable diversion!

Afterwards, we did get back to business on the iPhone. Mary asked what the
"Do not disturb" option was about. After a bit of Google research we found
that this option prevents, notices, texts and emails from disturbing the
user when the iPhone is locked. It is controlled in Settings just before
notifications.

We also discussed the use of Aeroplane mode and Mary reported her experience
with ryan Air on her recent holiday.

finally the discussion moved to free WIFI and how to connect to it.

Cearbhall

All the best,

Cearbhall

T: +353 (0)1 2864623 m: 08333 23487 E: cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxx