[fb-exchange] Fwd: RTE Radio Player App

  • From: Dominique Farrell <hollyandopal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fb-exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fb-exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 17:05:14 +0100

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dominique Farrell <hollyandopal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 16 August 2015 4:55:34 p.m. IST
To: radio.player@xxxxxx
Cc: "fb_exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fb_exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RTE Radio Player App

Can the list of stations be labelled? I downloaded your app for gold, but as
I'm vision impaired & use voiceover, I'd to get my sighted friend to select
my desired station, as it's not possible to do this without them being
labelled, same applies too to the TV player. If I escape out of what I'm
watching, then I'm unable to resume it again from where I left off at,
because these two boxes are'nt labelled either!

Sent from my iPhone