[fb-exchange] Be my eyes app

  • From: "Dominique Farrell" <hollyandopal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ireland VIP News" <irelandvipnews@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 19:26:25 -0000

Help us spread the word #BeMyEyes
A Network of Eyes
Be My Eyes is an app that connects blind people with volunteer helpers from
around the world via live video chat. Download now and start helping blind
people see.

Blind Requests Assistance
A blind person requests assistance in the Be My Eyes app. The challenge that
he/she needs help with can be anything from knowing the expiry date on the milk
to navigating new surroundings.

How It Works
Volunteer Receives Video And Describes
The volunteer helper receives a notification for help and a live video
connection is established. From the live video the volunteer can help the blind
person by answering the question they need answered.

Download Be My Eyes App from the App Store and visit their Website at:
http://www.bemyeyes.org