[fb-exchange] Re: Assistance`

  • From: "eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fb-exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fb-exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 17:23:42 +0000

I can answer the C5 question but not the others as I am not a JAWS user,
however, may I say that you have not said what version of Windows you are using.

Now am I right that Opal's photograph is the wallpaper? On that presumption go
to Menu, Office, File Manager, phone memory. Now enter on phone memory and
arrow down to Images. Enter on that and arrow to wallpapers. Now if only Opals
photo is there highlight it by being on it. Now go to options and there should
be an option to rename image. Make sure you put .jpg after the name Opal.

Now if you have several images in Wallpaper and do not know how to tell one
from the other, then you should think of putting Opal's photo, correctly named
Opal on your memory card. You will do this using the USB cable you received
with your phone. Connect to computer. This now sees your memory card as an
extra  removable drive on your computer. In the usual manner, locate Opal's
photo on your computer and copy and paste in to your phone memory. You can
choose what folder you wish to place it in on the memory card. Remember, the
phone memory is currently a removable drive on your computer so it should be
easy for you to locate it. Now unplug your phone from your PC as you would
remove any removable drive safely. Note while your phone is connected to your
PC you cannot access the memory drive of your phone via the phone itself. Now
once unplugged go to phone memory as I said above via Menu etc and then go to
the folder where you put Opal's photo. Now highlight it and go to Options and
choose copy and then choose phone memory. Once you have chosen phone memory
arrow to images and emter on that. Then arrow to Wallpapers and select that
finally press select again to copy the photo.

Hope this helps. If not come back again and explain where you are getting stuck.

On the subject of guide dog, next Wedmesday evening at 8.00pm on UTV there is
an hour long programme about UK guide dog training and how a guide dog has
changed so many people's lives. If you have family in the UK and you want to
tell them to watch the programme, tell them ITV 1.