[fasttrac_nv12] Re: link Kevin Collins

  • From: Garvey Rich <garvoir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fasttrac_nv12@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 09:56:19 -0400

Hi how do I get off this list?

From: Craig Boyce <craig.boyce@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 09:27:43 -0400
To: <fasttrac_nv12@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [fasttrac_nv12] Re: link Kevin Collins

Hey Kevin,

I need to develop a business plan in the next week for an angel investor who
is very interested in my product.  I get the sense that you're extremely
busy these days, but could you find some time to help me think this
through?  Of course it's not the first business plan I've written for this
venture, but a lot has evolved since fasttrac and I want to make sure the
plan is A+ work.  Today wouldn't be too soon to start talking - let me
know.

All the best,
Craig