[fasttrac_nv12] Re: link Kevin Collins

  • From: Craig Boyce <craig.boyce@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fasttrac_nv12@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 09:27:43 -0400

Hey Kevin,

I need to develop a business plan in the next week for an angel investor
who is very interested in my product.  I get the sense that you're
extremely busy these days, but could you find some time to help me think
this through?  Of course it's not the first business plan I've written for
this venture, but a lot has evolved since fasttrac and I want to make sure
the plan is A+ work.  Today wouldn't be too soon to start talking - let me
know.

All the best,
Craig