[fasttrac_nv12] Re: Hello FastTrac New Venture 12 Alumni!

  • From: ROBERT KAUL <robertk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fasttrac_nv12@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 13:59:17 -0500

I'm in... just let me know where & when

Robert Kaul
Founder & CEO
Cloud Diagnostics Inc
646-706-1807

This e-mail and its attachments are privileged and confidential, and the sender
does not waive any related rights or obligations. Any distribution, use or
copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended
recipient is unauthorized and unlawful. If you received this e-mail in error,
please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately. Thank you.