[fasttrac_nv12] Re: Hello FastTrac New Venture 12 Alumni!

  • From: Jonathan Hirschman <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fasttrac_nv12@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 13:55:59 -0500

Can you tell us about The Hive? It could be useful for some folks. The press release doesn't really get into the nitty-gritty.

On 1/17/2010 9:31 AM, beverlywmay@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks Jonathan for initiating this!

I have joined The Hive @ 55 and thus have access to a large conf room now with
projector. They are open late on Thurs or we could do a lunchtime gathering any
day of the week for pitch practice.

Is there anyone on this list who would be interested in the pitch practice? If
so please speak up... Otherwise we'll just organize a social gathering!

Best
Bev
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile