[fasttrac_nv12] Re: Hello FastTrac New Venture 12 Alumni!

  • From: Jonathan Hirschman <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fasttrac_nv12@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 13:53:35 -0500

I could definitely use some pitch practice for what I'm working on now. Anyone else interested? We definitely need some audience members to provide feedback to the pitchees - not everyone would have to present.

And then drinks afterwards would be pretty good, too.

On 1/17/2010 12:39 PM, alan.siege@xxxxxxxx wrote:

This sounds like a good idea!!!  Please keep me in the loop.

Best,

Alan Siege
Small Business Management Consulting
Ph/Fax: 718-768-1672
alan.siege@xxxxxxxx

We Help You Tell Your Business Story Better
             To learn how, visit www.sbmc.biz
                and sign up for our newsletter

From: Jonathan Hirschman<jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 14:32:14
To:<fasttrac_nv12@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [fasttrac_nv12] Hello FastTrac New Venture 12 Alumni!

Hello!

I hope that all of you have been enjoying a promising start for the New
Year, for both yourselves and your ventures.

Beverly May and I had discussed the possibility of putting together a
"reunion" together; I decided to create a mailing list, and took the
liberty of adding you to it, to see if there's any interest in the idea.
If you want off the list, please see instructions below, and I apologize
for cluttering your inbox.

If you haven't been on a mailing list before, please note that any email
to fasttrac_nv12@xxxxxxxxxxxxx will go out to everyone on the list,
which is currently composed of class attendees and our wonderful
facilitators.

As for the "reunion": one option is for all of us to simply meet up,
eat, drink and catch up.

The other possibility, Beverly's excellent idea, would be for us to meet
somewhere where we could have a pitching session (and then eat, drink,
etc). Perhaps the folks at Levin might be inclined to loan out a room
from time to to time?

Anyone wanting to pitch their latest idea would be welcome to do so, and
the rest of us would provide constructive criticism and feedback (and
perhaps, the pitching could become something regular or semi-regular).

So, please let everyone know what you think. Ideas for alternative
formats are welcome, too.

If you want to unsubscribe, you can do it a couple of ways:

without the quotes, in the subject of your email. The mailing list
manager will confirm that you want to leave, and then remove you.

* Email me at jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and I'll do it for you.

I hope that our great group can continue in some form or another.

Bests,

Jonathan Hirschman