[fasttrac_nv12] Re: Hello FastTrac New Venture 12 Alumni!

  • From: sevanne@xxxxxxx
  • To: fasttrac_nv12@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 14:36:25 EST

Hi Jonathan,

Levin does occasionally use rooms for alumni, but I'm sure there is
criteria and I'm not sure what the criteria is.  I advise you to  write to
Tricia
_Tricia.Lapinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:Tricia.Lapinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)  and  she will be able to let you
know what the rules are.

All the best, Sevanne

In a message dated 1/16/2010 2:32:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hello!

I hope that all of you have been enjoying a promising  start for the New
Year, for both yourselves and your  ventures.

Beverly May and I had discussed the possibility of putting  together a
"reunion" together; I decided to create a mailing list, and  took the
liberty of adding you to it, to see if there's any interest in  the idea.
If you want off the list, please see instructions below, and I  apologize
for cluttering your inbox.

If you haven't been on a  mailing list before, please note that any email
to  fasttrac_nv12@xxxxxxxxxxxxx will go out to everyone on the list,
which is  currently composed of class attendees and our wonderful
facilitators.

As for the "reunion": one option is for all of us to  simply meet up,
eat, drink and catch up.

The other possibility,  Beverly's excellent idea, would be for us to meet
somewhere where we could  have a pitching session (and then eat, drink,
etc). Perhaps the folks at  Levin might be inclined to loan out a room
from time to to  time?

Anyone wanting to pitch their latest idea would be welcome to do  so, and
the rest of us would provide constructive criticism and feedback  (and
perhaps, the pitching could become something regular or  semi-regular).

So, please let everyone know what you think. Ideas for  alternative
formats are welcome, too.

If you want to unsubscribe,  you can do it a couple of ways:

without  the quotes, in the subject of your email. The mailing list
manager will  confirm that you want to leave, and then remove you.

* Email me at  jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and I'll do it for you.

I hope that our great  group can continue in some form or another.

Bests,

Jonathan  Hirschman