[fasttrac_nv12] Re: Hello FastTrac New Venture 12 Alumni!

  • From: "Kazuyo Kaneko, IT Niche 36" <organizer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fasttrac_nv12@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 05:27:07 -0800 (PST)

Please keep me in the loop, too.
Thank you,Kazuyo

Kazuyo Kaneko | IT Niche 36 LLC | 19 W 44th St. Suite 415 | New York, NY 10036

From: mklashman@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: fasttrac_nv12@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 19:51:52 -0500

#yiv1377286574 .ExternalClass p.ecxMsoNormal, #yiv1377286574 .ExternalClass
li.ecxMsoNormal, #yiv1377286574 .ExternalClass div.ecxMsoNormal
{margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:'Times New Roman', 'serif';}
#yiv1377286574 .ExternalClass a:link, #yiv1377286574 .ExternalClass
span.ecxMsoHyperlink
{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}
#yiv1377286574 .ExternalClass a:visited, #yiv1377286574 .ExternalClass
span.ecxMsoHyperlinkFollowed
{color:purple;text-decoration:underline;}
#yiv1377286574 .ExternalClass span.ecxapple-style-span
{}
#yiv1377286574 .ExternalClass span.ecxEmailStyle18
{font-family:'Calibri', 'sans-serif';color:#1F497D;}
#yiv1377286574 .ExternalClass .ecxMsoChpDefault
{font-size:10.0pt;}
 _filtered #yiv1377286574 {}
#yiv1377286574 .ExternalClass div.ecxSection1
{}

I have nothing to pitch but will happily help as an audience
member. Would love to see you all.

Michael Klashman

From:
fasttrac_nv12-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fasttrac_nv12-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On
Behalf Of ROBERT KAUL

Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2010 1:59 PM

To: fasttrac_nv12@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm in... just let me know where & when

Robert Kaul

Founder & CEO

Cloud Diagnostics Inc

646-706-1807

This e-mail and its
attachments are privileged and confidential, and the sender does not waive any
related rights or obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail
or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is
unauthorized and unlawful. If you received this e-mail in error, please advise
me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately. Thank you.

On Jan 17, 2010, at 1:53 PM, Jonathan Hirschman wrote:

I could definitely use some pitch practice for what I'm
working on now. Anyone else interested? We definitely need some audience
members to provide feedback to the pitchees - not everyone would have to
present.

And then drinks afterwards would be pretty good, too.

On 1/17/2010 12:39 PM, alan.siege@xxxxxxxx
wrote:

This sounds like a good idea!!!  Please keep me in the
loop.

Best,

Alan Siege

Small Business Management Consulting

Ph/Fax: 718-768-1672

alan.siege@xxxxxxxx

We Help You Tell Your Business Story Better

learn how, visit www.sbmc.biz

               and
sign up for our newsletter

From: Jonathan Hirschman<jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 14:32:14

To:<fasttrac_nv12@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: [fasttrac_nv12] Hello FastTrac New Venture 12
Alumni!

Hello!

I hope that all of you have been enjoying a promising start
for the New

Year, for both yourselves and your ventures.

Beverly May and I had discussed the possibility of putting together

"reunion" together; I decided to create a mailing
list, and took the

liberty of adding you to it, to see if there's any interest
in the idea.

If you want off the list, please see instructions below, and
I apologize

for cluttering your inbox.

If you haven't been on a mailing list before, please note
that any email

to fasttrac_nv12@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
will go out to everyone on the list,

which is currently composed of class attendees and our wonderful

facilitators.

As for the "reunion": one option is for all of us
to simply meet up,

eat, drink and catch up.

The other possibility, Beverly's excellent idea, would be
for us to meet

somewhere where we could have a pitching session (and then eat,
drink,

etc). Perhaps the folks at Levin might be inclined to loan
out a room

from time to to time?

Anyone wanting to pitch their latest idea would be welcome
to do so, and

the rest of us would provide constructive criticism and
feedback (and

perhaps, the pitching could become something regular or
semi-regular).

So, please let everyone know what you think. Ideas for
alternative

formats are welcome, too.

If you want to unsubscribe, you can do it a couple of ways:

* Email fasttrac_nv12-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word "unsubscribe",

without the quotes, in the subject of your email. The
mailing list

manager will confirm that you want to leave, and then remove
you.

* Email me at jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
and I'll do it for you.

I hope that our great group can continue in some form or
another.

Bests,

Jonathan Hirschman