[fasttrac_nv12] Re: Follow up from Kevin Collins: Re: Hello FastTrac New Venture 12 Alumni!

  • From: miranda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: fasttrac_nv12@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 14:02:47 +0000

 I'm in! Just tell me where and when. Thanks for putting this together.
Cheers!
-Miranda

From: Kevin Collins <snilloc55@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 05:55:53
To: <fasttrac_nv12@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Kevin Collins<kmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [fasttrac_nv12] Follow up from Kevin Collins: Re: Hello FastTrac New
Venture 12 Alumni!

Jonathan and Beverly,

I am interested in attending and offering my support. Keep me in the loop.

Kevin

Kevin Collins
President
KMC Coaching and Consulting  Inc.
646-234-8123
kmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.kmccoaching.com

“Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality that
guarantees all others”